Sunday, September 12, 2010

Did You Know ? 3.0

I found this video to be interesting and scary all in the same time. The interesting aspects that I found is that various forms of communication can be expressed in different ways with different technology. We are no longer hassled by boundaries and now can communication with anyone on Earth. Secondly, the interesting facts about other countries in how the measure to the United States. Third, is how Japan has developed this fiber optic cable that can do 14 trillion bits per second down one single strand. I want to see that as well as have a cable for myself.

The aspects of this video that scares me is "How I am I going to learn all of this every expanding technology?" I just might be some what illiterate in technology which is sad. Second, "How are we preparing children for jobs that has not been created using technology that has not been invented to solve problems we don't know?" The question that I have is will these jobs last or predicted to change and what problem can you solve if you don't know? Finally,statistics and percentages can be misleading to throw off the general public in terms of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment